21'x52" Round Montego Pool Wall
- Complete 12'x24'x52" Montego Pool Assembly
- 20 Gauge Solid Blue Overlap Liner
- Widemouth Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
- Installation Manual & Installation Video
- 24 hr. Live Tech Support
- FREE SHIPPING
Montego is our heavy duty all steel swimming pool. A great choice for those looking for a high quality long lasting pool with a few added features that does not break the bank. Montego is a step up and much more solid feeling than Caribbean. This is attributed to the fact that every component is wider, bigger, and heavier than the Caribbean model. Because of it's solid nature, Montego stands up well to large families and kids that like to roughhouse. This is a great heavy duty pool without the cost associated with resin upgrades. A best seller and a great value.
- 52" high Resin Shield coated steel wall provides an extra layer of resistance against damage and corrosion
- Strong 7" wide steel top ledges and SynproTM resin interlocking caps.
- Durable 5" upright posts and resin foot collars for style and strength
- Beautiful Pearl wall color goes with practically any decor
- 40-Year Manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Approximate inside water dimension - 24' diameter
- Approximate outside space required - 25' diameter
- Approximate water capacity - 13,500 gallons
Hayward Star Clear Manual Hayward Star Clear Brochure
Shipping And Delivery Of Above Ground Pools
Once ordered, above ground pools typically leave our warehouse same or next business day. Because of their size and weight, above ground pools are delivered by freight carrier and not UPS. The freight carrier will deliver your pool to the given delivery address within 5 and 7 business days. Prior to delivery, the freight carrier will call you to scheduled an appointment for the delivery of your new pool. An adult must be at the delivery address at the time of drop off to receive and sign for the shipment.
Building Code Requirements
It is good practice to check with your local building department for their requirements in regards to above ground pool installations. Permits, proper fencing, property easements, overhead and under ground utilities even septic systems may need to be addressed to ensure a safe legal location for your new pool. In addition, a call to the utility company is of great help, as they will mark out the underground utility lines ensuring cable or telephone lines are not cut during pool installation.
Swimming Pool Safety
Your above ground pool has been designed to provide you with years of safe, family fun. This entails that water safety must always be taken into account. When used incorrectly, your above ground swimming pool can be dangerous; above ground pools are shallow, and this makes diving and jumping unsafe. To ensure your above ground pool is used safely you must observe the safety precautions that are provided to you when you purchase an above ground pool and conform to all local regulations.